The PARIS MUSEUM PASS gives you access to over 60 museums and monuments in and around Paris including the worlds famous Louvre, Musée d'Orsay and the Chateaux de Versailles. Three options to choose from : 2, 4 or 6 days.
· As the pass allows them to go straight to the front door and walk straight into all permanent collections. No more standing on line! NO WAITING in Line !
The PARIS MUSEUM PASS gives you access to over 60 museums and monuments in and around Paris including the worlds famous Louvre, Musée d'Orsay and the Chateaux de Versailles. Three options to choose from : 2 or 4 days.
* The pass does not give admission to temporary exhibitions or guided-visits.
* Before your first visit , preferably in the morning to take full advantage of the first day , write down your surname, first name and the using date on the back of your pass.
* Most museums are free for under 18, but usually you don't have to wait in line with pass holders present.
* Museums are generally closed on Monday or Tuesday, 1st January and 1st may.
* Seniors can buy individual reduced rate entrances at the museum, but it means standing in line.
The pass cannot be extended or reimbursed for any reason. The rule applies in the event of closure of participating museums for public holidays or unforeseen events (strikes, etc.) or free-entrance days. Passes may not be returned or exchanged.
Purchase the Paris museum pass 2 days
Purchase the Paris museum pass 4 days
PARISMETRO is a EUROQUEST LLC Brand.
Copyrights: © 2020 PARIS METRO - All Rights Reserved.
Paris Metro Maps :© Agence audiovisuelle RATP
54, quai de la Rapée
75599 PARIS CEDEX 12
PhotO: © Paris Tourist Office - AMELIE DUPONT
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder