Paris Museum Pass
- Item #: PMUS
paris museum pass EXPECT 2 TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING TIME BEFORE YOUR PASSES ARE SHIPPED. A SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED.
The PARIS MUSEUM PASS gives you access to over 60 museums and monuments in and around Paris including the worlds famous Louvre, Musée d'Orsay and the Chateaux de Versailles. Three options to choose from : 2, 4 or 6 days.
click here for a complete list of museums included with the PARIS MUSEUM PASS
· As the pass allows them to go straight to the front door and walk straight into all permanent collections. No more standing on line!
· Passes are available from 2,4 or 6 consecutive days and are valid for any number of visits within the list below.
· Free and priority admission to permanent collections
· Unlimited visits
· May be purchased in advance
· The more you visit , the more you save.
· The PARIS MUSEUM PASS will come wrapped in plastic that also contains a list of the sites included along with nearest metro stop, address, telephone, and open/closed hours - a great planning tool to maximize your Paris travel plans.
· Valid for 2, 4 or 6 days, the Paris Museum pass gives free and no waiting access to 60 museums and monuments in Paris and the surrounding region.
* The pass does not give admission to temporary exhibitions or guided-visits.
* Before your first visit , preferably in the morning to take full advantage of the first day , write down your surname, first name and the using date on the back of your pass.
* Most museums are free for under 18, but usually you don't have to wait in line with pass holders present.
* Museums are generally closed on Monday or Tuesday, 1st January and 1st may.
* Seniors can buy individual reduced rate entrances at the museum, but it means standing in line.
The pass cannot be extended or reimbursed for any reason. The rule applies in the event of closure of participating museums for public holidays or unforeseen events (strikes, etc.) or free-entrance days. Passes may not be returned or exchanged. For more information please go to Policies-FAQ