Paris Metro Pass-Zone 1 to 3 (Adult): Paris center ONLY
- Item #: PVIS-1-3ADT
Paris Visite Metro Pass
THESE PASSES ARE AVAILABLE AS SHIPPABLE ITEMS. (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
FOR SHIPPED ORDERS: PLEASE EXPECT 2 TO 3 BUSINESS DAY PROCESSING TIME BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED. (The shipping cost will be indicated during the booking, BEFORE the payment)
The Paris Visit Metro Pass is a travel card pass that gives you Unlimited use of the Metro and the public transport services. It is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days ine the zone 1-3 or 1-5 including ORLY & CDG airport and Versailles Estate.
Depending on which zones you select, Paris Visit pass allows you to travel on:
- · Paris Metro lines zone 1-3 -1-5
- · RER lines (RATP and SNCF)
- · Transilien SNCF
- · Ile-de-France bus lines (RATP and OPTILE)·
- The Orlyval line (linking Orly Airport to the RER B);
- · The Montmartre funicular.
It is the best way to get around Paris and its region!
Paris Visit is on sale in 1, 2, 3 and 5 consecutive days can start any day of the week. Price is per pass, including taxes and services. Children from 4 to 11 years old half price, under 4 free.
Note: The Paris Visit Metro Pass is good from the first day of use (not from the date of purchase or delivery) until the last consecutive day. The day begins at 5.30am and finishes at 5.30am the following day.
Buying Paris Visit metro pass in advance saves you time and avoids last minute lines. Select a pass matching the length of your stay and the places you want to visit:
- Zones 1-3: Central Paris. This pass allows you to reach nearly any monument such as the Louvre, Notre Dame, and the immediate suburbs of La Defense and St. Denis Basilique, Le Bourget. RER trains within this zone are available as well as the lift at Sacre Coeur. Zone 1-3 are in light yellow on the interactive Metro map of Paris below.
- Zones 1-5: All of the above regions plus the major suburban sites such as Versailles Castle, Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly Airports, Disneyland Resort Paris at Marne la Valley! Zone 4 to 5 are in dark yellow on the interactive Metro map of Paris below.
System: Metro, Bus, Tram, Montmartre funicular to Sacre Coeur, all transportation within the city limits (fare zone 1,2,3).
Click here for an interactive Metro Map of Paris (courtesy of RATP all rights reserved)